Friday, January 28, 2011

D8 hcg protocol & where to get the raw material for cooking

Last night, for the first time, I felt a little dizzy, probably due to lack of fluid or uncorrected cortisol. Let's see how it goes first, if persistent I will have to add that in my routine. By the way, I had Panfried Tenderloin with Salad and an apple last night.

Today, I'm back on the hcg injection. Try to change site each time. However, as the body fat decreases, you will notice slight pain with each jab. I had my usual Yong Tau Foo with soup today but half way through, I just felt so full. So, basically, I just ate the foochuk and kangkong. I checked my blood pressure today, just because I was dizzy yesterday, turns out to be normal, no postural drop (ie. blood pressure did not go down from sitting to standing position).

Today for lunch, I'm planning to eat Panfried Tenderloin again and for dinner, as we have a family outing, I've decide to go with Victoria Station, maybe...hmmm, let's see what they've got there and the caloric description on the internet. Of course, during the programme, you will come into situation where you are invited to parties or weddings, one trick is to eat first so that you are already full. Try to get yourself to choose the place if its an outing, opt for places that have a lot of choices and where you can directly instruct the chef how you want your meal prepared. I have been with a patient who was on the programme, we went out together and she opt to choose the restaurant. Good for her, she gets to eat Salad without dressing with grilled chicken....

From the internet http://www.caloriecount.about.com/ : 85g of Tenderloin Grilled lean only without sides will give 152calories , that's what I'll have tonite :))

Recipe for Panfried Tenderloin
Stirloin beef marinated with McCormick's Lemon & Pepper Spice on the pan....that's it, just cook medium-well done, so that it is still juicy.
Add salad with Bragg's apple cider as dressing, or steam broccoli & cauliflower.

Recipe for Beef Soup
Cut lean beef with some water and put in in the slow cooker. Add in Bunjut spices for soup. Leave it for 2-3 hours.
Fry shallots with 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil, pour into soup.
Just add some mushroom, tomatoes, cauliflower at the end of cooking, don't leave it too long as the vegetable will become soggy. Salt to taste. If you like it hot, you may add a few crushed green chilli.

Where to get the food?
Cold storage for lean beef, codfish (recipe coming up), virgin coconut oil, plain breadstick for snacking, Bragg's apple cider, organic vegetable, spices-McCormick's Lemon & Pepper or All Ground Spices, salsa without sugar (please read labels as there are many range)
LasVacas for Tenderloin beef, weight watcher's minced beef (recipe coming up)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'd like to know if there were days when you had to cheat by eating food that is not on protocol and if so, did you see any changes to your HCG diet? I'm currently on the HCG diet and have been doing well until last weekend, gatherings with family and friends made it almost impossible to stay on track. I've gained back 0.8kgs so far and figuring out what I should do. Just wanted to know if you had any experience on that. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shereen, i see that when my patients cheat during hcg, they don't lose weight for at least 3 days till all the calories has been used up by the body and depending on what they eat, hopefully they don't gain weight. My advise is to get back on track. Most try to counteract with exercise but it did not work. Try fasting or doing apple day, it worked for some patients.

      Delete