Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 2 hcg protocol

Vegetable Soup



Fried Shirataki with Prawn


Shirataki (only 6 kcal per 100gm)


Shirataki was what I had for breakfast yesterday. It tastes just like any fried meehoon, only more filling even with such a small portion. For lunch, I had chicken kebab without sauce and fresco salad without dressing at Nando's....



Recipe for Fried Shirataki with Prawn

Shallots and garlic pounded and fried with 1 table spoon virgin coconut oil. Add chilli paste and prawn. Boil shirataki for a few minutes and drain water. Add shirataki to the pan. Add vegetable & salt to taste.



Recipe for Vegetable Soup

Fry pounded shallots and garlic with 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil. Add water, pepper, salt. Then add Chinese cabbage and shitake mushroom. Sprinkle some spring onion.


Exercise

During this programme, you should also exercise. What is recommended is just "Core Exercise", to tone up the muscles. You are not required to do the 20 minutes cardio, everyday, who has time for that?? You should have been taught how to perform these exercises in the first consultation with me or Dr Mahathir. The exercise is daily, for about 4 minutes of your precious time :)


For the past 2 days, I noticed that I have been craving for food that I never even care when I was not on the programme. However, during meal time I just lost the appetite to eat. I still eat just to ensure I have enough to meet the 500calories allocated. Its probably the hcg that's making me lose my appetite (just like the early months of pregnancy), and the craving is probably due to my lowish cortisol. So, I've decided to start on low dose cortisol, let's see how it goes....


When doing the programme and you are not seeing as much weight loss as you should, just look back into your diet. There may be traces of sugar such as in the dressing or sauces used in cooking, or something that we never even thought about is make-up. If you use a lot of make-up, try to switch to minerals, making sure it is 100% minerals ya. Some make-up contains oil that may not work with the programme.


No comments:

Post a Comment